Anyone else love to cuddle?
Okay, me too.
But, did you know the way you and your partner cuddle actually can say a lot about your relationship?
According to Women's Health these are what different positions can mean;
- Spooning - you see eye-to-eye with your partner
- Head on chest - you feel very safe and secure with your partner
- Back-to-Back - you have a mutual respect for each other and are comfortable apart
- Legs entwined - you like to have your own space
- Arm draped across the other's back - shows your partner that you know they need support 'I've got your back'
- Holding hands - you want to stay connected and feel secure holding onto each other