Studies show that brief breaks during the work day can actually increase your productivity! Here's the best way to use your break time to still be productive and happier at work.
1) Step away from the screen. A brisk walk around the block or parking lot is much better for your brain than checking your Facebook feed.
2) Socialize. Talking to your co-workers will make you much happier about work than sitting at your desk and texting.
3) Take a break every 52 minutes. Research shows that a break every 52 minutes (or close to that) actually increases your productivity.
4) Eat. Not mindless eating, but stopping to enjoy a meal (especially one packed with protein) will help feed your mind as well as your stomach.
5) Just sit and be. Just sitting, turning off your mind and meditating/daydreaming will give your brain the re-charge it needs
Click the article below for more!